"Aspire not to have more, but to be more"

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 15: Central Park

On Wednesday night, after an exhausting day spent frolicking through the streets of NYC, I hit the hay at about 2am. I told myself on the train ride up to NYC that I HAD to run in Central Park because I didn't know when the next time I'd be running there would be. I got up at 7am and laced up my running shoes and away I went. I ran about 5 miles around the park and it was a phenomenal run--despite it being a record-breaking hot day in NYC. I'm glad I got up early to run, and it was refreshing to see so many people running, biking, and doing other forms of exercise as well....it makes me want to live there! I walked a ton yesterday, and it was a travel day, so I didn't run...and today was another travel day, so I didn't run......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Contributors

Followers

Total Pageviews